| 0 comments ]

On October 2nd, 2007, Bruce Springsteen's 15 album was released, entitled, "Magic." His previous releases were decent, I personally liked the "We Shall Overcome: Seeger Sessions" album, which was released in 2006. In 2005, Bruce released his 13th album entitled "Devil's and Dust." I thought that the release in 2005 was terrible and I was extremely disappointed about the album.

"Magic" has actually exceeded my expectations, and I really enjoy listening to it. Listening to it is like listening to the old Springsteen albums. "Magic" has that "Born To Run" sound to it and really is a great listen. The E Street Band teamed up with Springsteen to make, in my opinion, one of his better albums! I highly suggest giving his new album a listen and if you like it, go out and buy it.

The Track Listing:
“Radio Nowhere” (9.5 out of 10)
“You’ll Be Comin’ Down”(9 out of 10)
“Livin’ in the Future” (9.1 out of 10)
“Your Own Worst Enemy” (8.7 out of 10)
“Gypsy Biker” (8.5 out of 10)
“Girls in Their Summer Clothes" (8.8 out of 10)
“I’ll Work for Your Love” (8.9 out of 10)
“Magic” (9 out of 10)
“Last to Die” (8.7 out of 10)
“Long Walk Home” (8.6 out of 10)
“Devil’s Arcade” (8.4 out of 10)
"Terry's Song (Hidden Track)" (8.7 out of 10)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment