| 0 comments ]


On the same day that Neil Young's newest released album came out, Carrie Underwood released her sophomore album entitled, "Carnival Ride." As I said in the other review I wrote for her first album, I really enjoy her country music, even though I strongly dislike country music in general. I really do not know what it is about her music, but it is really catchy and a good listen. So far, all the reviews for th album have come back very positive and it would seem that her album was well received by the public. I highly suggest giving her newest release a listen, and if you enjoy it as much as I did, go out and buy it!

The Track Listing:
"Flat On The Floor" (8.7 out of 10)
"All-American Girl" (9 out of 10)
"So Small" (8.9 out of 10)
"Just A Dream" (9 out of 10)
"Get Out Of This Town" (9.3 out of 10)
"Crazy Dreams" (8.9 out of 10)
"I Know You Won't" (8.8 out of 10)
"Last Name" (8.6 out of 10)
"You Won't Find This" (8.6 out of 10)
"I Told You So" (8.5 out of 10)
"The More Boys I Meet" (8.7 out of 10)
"Twisted" (8.8 out of 10)
"Wheel Of The World" (9 out of 10)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment