| 0 comments ]

Carrie Underwood is in my opinion, the only artist to come off of American Idol, and have an actual shot at producing very solid albums for a long time. Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, and many others from the show are very talented, no doubts, but in my opinion are not strong enough singers to ever have an extremely successful illustrious music career. Carrie Underwood is already set to release her second album entitled, "Carnival Ride." Since her new release will be coming out soon, I figured I would write a review on her debut album which was released in 2005. The 2005 release was entitled, "Some Hearts," and in my opinion was a fantastic album. I am not much of a country music guy, but I decided to give her first album a try, and after listening to it for like a couple days, I realized I actually enjoyed it! If you are someone who thinks you will not like a Carrie Underwood album because you hate country, be open to this American Idol phenom, and her past and upcoming album.

The Track Listing:
"Wasted"
"Don't Forget To Remember Me"
"Some Hearts"
"Jesus, Take The Wheel"
"The Night Before (Life Goes On)"
"Lessons Learned"
"Before He Cheats"
"Starts With Goodbye"
"I Just Can't Live A Lie"
"We're Young And Beautiful"
"Whenever You Remember"
"I Ain't In Checotah Anymore"
"Inside Your Heaven (North American Bonus Track)"

Carrie's new album will be released on October 23, 2007. Be sure to check that out and to check out her debut album release.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment