| 0 comments ]

Well, as I reported earlier, Chris Brown was allowing his fans to choose the album artwork for his upcoming album entitled, "Exclusive." The artwork above was one of the options, and from what I know is now the official album artwork for "Exclusive." I personally liked the other one, it had more of a street look to it, and it was just much more appeasing to the eye. This one is all right I guess, I mean the fans did get to vote on it, so clearly there are enough people who want to see this as the album cover. Here is how the voting played out against the first too albums. The colourful one had lost to the Gold and White cover, and from what I understand, the album artwork above beat out the Gold and White cover. He has a new poll out about the third album cover and here are the results from that one. With an overwhelming 2,325 votes so far (77%), fans said that they loved the album artwork above. 5% of the people who voted stated that they were just not feeling it, and 18% it is alright, but they don't really love it. Whatever the album artwork may be, (I really do think that the album artwork above is the official one for the album, it is shown on Amazon, so I am almost positive!), I am exepcting a great album to come out. From his first three singles, I really can't imagine a big let down album coming from him! Check back here November 6th, 2007 for the Chris Brown, "Exclusive" Review!

"Exclusive" Track Listing:
"Throwed" (8.4 out of 10)*
"Kiss Kiss (Feat. T-Pain)" (9.6 out of 10)*
"Take You Down"
"With You"
"Picture Perfect (Feat. Will.I.Am)"
"Hold Up (Feat. Big Boi)"
"You"
"Damage"
"Wall To Wall" (8.7 out of 10)*
"Help Me"
"I Wanna Be"
"Gimme Whatcha Got (Feat. Lil' Wayne)"
"I'll Call Ya"
"Lottery"
"Nice (Bonus Track) (Feat. The Game)"
"Down (Bonus Track) (Feat. Kanye West)
* Means That It Was A Single For The Album

Chris Browns New Album Hits Stores November 6th, 2007, So Be Sure To Check It Out

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment