| 0 comments ]

As you are all well aware, Chris Brown has a new album debuting November 6, 2007. It was supposed to be released earlier, but the date changed as the original release date approached. While there is really no new news on the album, besides the fact that fans are getting the chance to vote on which album art they want to see for his new album, I thought it would be neat if I sort of gave you an update on the singles that have been released thus far. So here they are, without further a-do, the singles off of Chris Brown's upcoming album, "Exclusive."

"Kiss Kiss (Feat. T-Pain)" (9.6 out of 10)
"Wall To Wall" (8.7 out of 10)
"Throwed" (8.4 out of 10)

There have been a few remixes put out there of the new singles, and there have been some snippets of two other songs that have been circulating the web. I have not listened to the snippets, but if you do, let me know how they are and if this album is going to be on of the better albums of 2007. I will keep updating this blog when I get more info. on Chris Brown and his upcoming album.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment