| 0 comments ]

Well, 2007 is in the books, and we can now all look onto a brand new year.  2008 is sure to be fun filled with tons of new releases and more events then possibly imaginable.  I will keep this a short post, as I am very tired from everything that has gone on from my very nice break, and my hectic New Years night.  As you know, this is mainly a music blog, but every now and then, ICECrush and I like to bring you news and features from other sorts of media (i.e. Movies, Television, Celebrity News, etc.)  So to end this New Years Post, I am leaving you with two trailers that will be airing in 2008 (if the writers strike does not cause them to cancel).  My partner on this blog and I each enjoy watching the TV Shows "LOST," and "24."   Here are the trailers for these two upcoming shows of 2008.

LOST, Season 4 (Set Air Date: January 31, 2008)

24, Season 7 (Set Air Date: January 13, 2008)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment