| 0 comments ]


Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr. otherwise known as T.I. has recently put out his fifth studio album entitled, "T.I. Vs T.I.P." His new album has a much different theme to it. T.I. (a.k.a "The King of The South") has to face his alter ego named T.I.P. This album idea that T.I. went with is interesting, and never really saw this coming from him. T.I.'s most recent release almost went gold within the first week of its release, selling 468,000 copies in the first week (Week Two: "T.I. Vs T.I.P." Went Gold, & Week Nine: "T.I. Vs T.I.P." Went Platinum). On top of that, T.I.'s album was also nominated for a Grammy. I really did enjoy T.I.'s latest release, it is truly a shame that he has been facing charges of owning unlicensed weapons. Overall, "T.I. Vs T.I.P." was an extremely solid album, and I highly suggest it anyone looking for some good music.

The Track Listing:
"Act I: T.I.P."
"Big Sh-- Poppin' (Do It)"
"Raw"
"You Know What It Is (Feat. Wyclef Jean)"
"Da Dopeman"
"Watch What You Say to Me (Feat. Jay-Z)"
"Hurt (Feat. Alfamega & BUsta Rhymes)"
"Act II: T.I."
"Help Is Coming"
"My Swag (Feat. Wyclef Jean)"
"We Do This"
"Show It to Me (Feat. Nelly)"
"Don't Wanna Be High"
"Touchdown (Feat. Eminem)"
"Act III: T.I. vs. T.I.P."
"Tell 'Em I Said That"
"Respect This Hustle"
"My Type"

Commercial Ads For Album:

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment