| 0 comments ]

Will.I.Am has put out his first album called "Songs About Girls." Will was with the Black Eyed Peas, who had a ton of success and had won many music award before they all decided to go their separate ways. I was really surprised by this album...I am not a Black Eyed Peas fan, but this album was just fantastic. Will.I.Am has definitly got a great career ahead of him if he is able to produce an album like this! Unlike most albums, "Songs About Girls" has a three bonus tracks (Spending Money, Damn Damn Damn, & Mama Mia). All three bonus tracks are really great and were surprisingly good! Overall, this album was very solid, beats and music was great. Lyrics and singing style is very similar to the Black Eyed Peas, but if you like that type of stuff then you will enjoy this album!

The Track Listing:
"Over" (9.2 out of 10)
"Heartbreaker" (8.3 out of 10)
"I Got It From My Mama" (8.7 out of 10)
"She's A Star" (7.5 out of 10)
"Get Your Money" (8.1 out of 10)
"The Donque Song (Feat. Snoop Dogg)" (7.6 out of 10)
"Impatient (Feat. Dante Santiago)" (7.3 out of 10)
"One More Chance" (8.9 out of 10)
"Invisible" (8.3 out of 10)
"Fantastic" (8.6 out of 10)
"Fly Girl" (8.1 out of 10)
"Dynamic Interlude" (8.4 out of 10)

"Ain't It Pretty" (7.7 out of 10)
"Make It Funky" (7.4 out of 10)
"S.O.S. (Mother Nature)" (8.75 out of 10)
"Spending Money (Bonus Track)" (9.4 out of 10)
"Damn Damn Damn (Bonus Track)" (9.1 out of 10)
"Mama Mia (Bonus Track)" (9 out of 10)
"I Got It From My Mama (Remix Feat. Busta Rhymes) (9.2 out of 10)

Totally Separate From The Album, I Know That Will.I.Am & Common Did A Song Together Called, "A Dream." If You Want To See The Live Performance That They Did Together, Click Here!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment