| 0 comments ]

In case you all did not know yet, MC J. Dollaz is getting ready to drop his first production.  I hope you are all as excited as I am, as I have been awaiting the release of this album for a very long time.  Here is what is going down... ICECrush and I will be uploading and posting J. Dollaz tracks that we have received from the MC himself.  In case you can't see to well, the artwork above is the album artwork for the up and coming release by J. Dollaz. Below we will drop the official track listing of "Doin What I Do - The Remixes [Vol. 1]."

Track List:
"Can't Tell Me Nothin' [Remix]"
"Wall To Wall [Remix]"
"I Get Money [Remix]"
"Bartender [Remix]"
"We On Top [Remix] [Ft. Noel & S Tha Mogul]"
"Do You [Remix]"
"Coffee Shop [Remix]" 
"Shawty [Remix]"
"My Drink & My 2 Step [Remix]"
"How Do I Breathe [Remix]"
"With You [Remix] [Ft. Karina Pasian]"
"Roc Boys [Royaltee Remix] [Ft. S Tha Mogul]"
"Can't Help But Wait [Remix]"
"Speedin' [Remix]"
"No One [Remix]"
"100 Million Dollars [Remix]"
"Cryin' Out For Me [Remix] [Ft. S Tha Mogul]"
"Duffle Bag Boy [Remix]"
"Soulja Girl [Remix]"
"Blow My Mind [Remix]" 
"Go On Girl [Remix]"

Featured Downloads: (Currently Working On Uploading...)
Dirt Off Ya Shoulders [Squad Bangaz Track]
With You (Remix) (Feat. Karina Pasian & J. Dollaz)
Go Hard (Feat. S Tha Mogul & J. Dollaz) [Sneak Peek]
We On Top (Remix) (Feat. J. Dollaz & S Tha Mogul)
Lay In My Bed (Snippet of NL Remix) (Feat. J. Dollaz)
If (Can't Help But Wait) (Remix) (Feat. J. Dollaz)
Blow My Mind (Remix) (Feat. Swizz Beatz & J. Dollaz)
Roc Boyz Royaltee (Remix) (J. Dollaz & S Tha Mogul)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment