| 0 comments ]


As I had said before, I was going to review Unfamiliar Faces for you all.  So here it is.  Matt Costa's sophomore album was just as good as his debut album (back in 2005 and re-released in 2006).  The album itself gives those who listen to it the same vibes as listening to his freshman album and any Jack Johnson album.  As I am sure you all know, Costa is currently signed onto Brushfire Records, which is run by someone whose face is not so unfamiliar to be seen with Matt Costa (a.k.a Jack Johnson).  I enjoyed this album fully, and I highly suggest anyone looking to get into some calm and great music go ahead and check out his debut and follow up album.

Track Listing:
"Mr. Pitiful"
"Lilacs"
"Never Looking Back"
"Emergency Call"
"Vienna"
"Unfamiliar Faces"
"Cigarette Eyes"
"Downfall"
"Trying To Lose My Mind"
"Bound"
"Heart Of Stone"
"Miss Magnolia"

Extra Materials For Album:

Matt Costa Skateboarding:

Unfamiliar Faces YouTube Commercial/Interview:

Costa Covering Neil Young:

G. Love, Matt Costa, Donavon, ALO - "Sympathy for the Devil" LIVE:

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment