| 0 comments ]

So I was going through my CD rack, and I stumbled upon the two Sean Lennon albums I have.  I popped his 2006 release entitled Friendly Fire, and gave it a listen.  I got to tell you, if you are a Beatles fan, or you enjoy Soft Rock and or Rock, give Sean Lennon's 98' and 06' releases a listen.  I am personally a big Beatles fan, and listening to him sing is really similar to listening to his father.  Not only do they sound similar, but they look exactly alike.  If you have not heard of Sean Lennon's music, I highly suggest you give Friendly Fire a listen!

Track List:
"Dead Meat"
"Wait for Me"
"Parachute"
"Friendly Fire"
"Spectacle"
"Tomorrow" {Concert Link, Not A Music Video}
"On Again Off Again" {Google Blog Special Video}
"Headlights"
"Would I Be the One"
"Falling Out of Love"
"L'éclipse" {Studio Video}

Extra Stuff:
Sean Lennon - Matthieu Chedid - Little Wing Cover:


Sean Lennon, Robert Carmine, Rufus Wainwright - This Boy [Live]:


If You Like "This Boy," Then Check Out "Across The Universe" At The Same Concert As The Video Above By Clicking Here!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment