| 0 comments ]


Talk about making a statement in public! I was just surfing Google, and I came across these Obama shoes. I don't know if I like Obama that much to wear shoes, but I guess Nike must have thought people would. Sneaker Obsession has listed the shoes on their site, and you can check out what they look like. I know you guys must think I am over doing it on the Obama thing right now, but I forgot to add this in with the last post, so why not just make it a separate one.

Anyway, would any of you actually buy those kicks, and wear them around town!? Let us know!

And just on another side note, I loved the Batman movie that recently came out, and check out these kicks that Nike put out for the joker! They look pretty darn sick and awesome if you ask me. Props to Sneaker Obsession for finding them!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment