| 0 comments ]


I was never a huge The Game fan, but something got me to listen to this album. Maybe it was my utter hate for 50 Cent, or maybe it was the interesting choice on the album art... But nonetheless, I gave L.A.X. a listen, and I liked what I heard. It is fresh filled with new types of beats and lyrical schemes. I also fully enjoyed the supporting cast he had for the album, and he sure got the big names out on pretty much every track. If you were like me, and did not give The Game's past albums a listen, I advise you to give his most recent album a listen! It is rather "tight" and is pretty solid!

The Game has stated that LAX could be his last album and the reason for this would to be promote his record company, and to follow in Dr. Dre's steps in becoming one of the most predominant producers in the streets. I think that he should put out more studio albums and produce at the same time, if Kanye West and Jay-Z (hope they still aren't feuding) can do it, so can he!

Track Listing:
"Intro" (N/A out of N/A)
"LAX Files" (9 out of 10)
"State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube)" (8.4 out of 10)
"Bulletproof Diaries (Feat. Raekwon)" (8.3 out of 10)
"My Life (Feat. Lil' Wayne)" (9.3 out of 10)
"Money" (9 out of 10)
"Cali Sunshine (Feat. Bilal)" (9.8 out of 10)
"Ya Heard (Feat. Ludacris)" (8.8 out of 10)
"Hard Liquor (Interlude)" (N/A out of N/A)
"House of Pain" (8.5 out of 10)
"Gentleman's Affair (Feat. Ne-Yo)" (9 out of 10)
"Let Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michele)" (8.9 out of 10)
"Touchdown (Feat. Raheem DeVaughn)" (8.6 out of 10)
"Angel (Feat. Common)" (9 out of 10)
"Never Can Say Goodbye (Feat. LaToya Williams)" (9.2 out of 10)
"Dope Boys (Feat. Travis Barker)" (9.8 out of 10)
"Game's Pain (Feat. Keyshia Cole)" (8.9 out of 10)
"Letter to the King (Feat. Nas)" (9 out of 10)
"Outro" (N/A out of N/A)
"Ain't Fuckin With You (iTunes Bonus Track)" (8.8 out of 10)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment