| 2 comments ]


Rumor has it that this will be the new macbooks that will be released and introduced today. I sure hope that that's the case, because from that picture above, it looks SICK. I can't wait to get one if that is the final product of the new apple laptops. If the laptops are available after the announcement, I will hopefully run out and get one. Then you can expect way better and way more posts coming your way off the blog! Anyone else buying the upcoming laptops from apple? If so, let us know!

Print this post

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ October 15, 2008 at 1:56 AM

Great product!! I too wanna pick one laptop like this!!

SoSickWitItYo said... @ October 15, 2008 at 10:40 AM

Thanks for the comment Garret,

they for sure look good, can't wait to pick one up today hopefully. If I can get out to the store, I will pick one up today for sure! I will also post up what I think about it, so check back here! Thanks for the comment, much appreciated!

Post a Comment