| 0 comments ]

I would formally like to welcome The Answer to the already high caliber and 3-0 Detroit Pistons.  While getting A.I. in a trade will be a nice addition to the team, I would like to thank all three Piston players parting ways as of today: Chauncey Billups, Antonio McDyess, & Cheikh Samb.  All three will be greatly missed, and we wish them the best of luck in Denver.

Pistons are looking unstoppable at this point as they post a 3-0 record, and acquire a big name leader.  I look forward to seeing how this season pans out, and I just thought that for all those Piston doubters out there, I GOT FAITH IN JOE DUMARS AND COACH MICHAEL CURRY!!! NBA CHAMPS 08' - 09'

RUMOR has it that Dyess will end up getting a buyout and will re-sign with Detroit after the 30 day wait period!  I am very happy about this, but I will still miss Mr. Big Shot in the big ole' D.  Best of luck to him and Cheikh in Denver!

FOR MORE PISTONS UPDATES, CHECK OUT NEED4SHEED AND GET THE COMPLETE LOW DOWN ON THE TRADE, UPCOMING GAMES, PLAYER INFORMATION, AND GAME SUMMARIES!  GO PISTONS (BEAT THEM CELTICS!!!)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment