| 1 comments ]

For those of you who know who Rise Against is, you make think, ew or yay due to the fact that they are in fact a hardcore band, and SoSickWitItYo and I generally do not like hard rock. These four guys from Chicago, Illinois though produced an INCREDIBLE track called "Swing Life Away". It is featured in many spots, one album being Punk Goes Acoustic. Yeah you guessed it, this song is acoustic and just has incredible lyrics. Songs can sound good, but really if the lyrics don't mean anything, then what's the point. It seems that these lyrics are straight from their hearts, and describe their lives in retrospect. I highly encourage you to check this song out, and to maybe learn how to play it on guitar or something.

I rate this song a 5/5 for AWESOMENESS!!!

"I've got some friends, some that I hardly know,
We've had some times, I wouldn't trade for the world..."

Video:





Print this post

1 comments

Guitar How To said... @ August 13, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Cool song. And yeah, I would like to learn how to play this song with my guitar. Great lyrics, it was really described what they feel.

Post a Comment