| 0 comments ]

So I am browsing the internet, I come across a video called, "Anyway - Kanye West" and I decide, hm... I should give it a listen!  So I do, and then it hit me, this track is going to be on the upcoming 808's album.  I liked it, but then again, many out there will be against it.  I didn't really notice the Auto-Tune affect in there, but hey, it may not be the mastered version.  The track was solid, better than the original "Love Lockdown" single.  Anyway, in some other news, the original single that was released a while back is being re-recorded by Yeezy, saying he is going to add a different beat and change up the tempo a bit.  I don't know how much that will help, but you will be hearing a different "Love Lockdown" track when the album actually drops.  Check back in like two weeks for the review of 808's & Heartbreak when it drops on November 25th, 2008.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment