| 0 comments ]

So we got another person to interview, and this time it is someone from the music industry!  This will only be our second interview with someone, and we are sure to make it as good as possible.  The thing that is great about Charles Hamilton is that he is so nice and easy to work with.  He also got back at us so quickly and agreed to do an interview with us.  We are hopefully going to do the interview after New Years day, seeing as I assume that he will busy all day tomorrow and I know that both ICECrush and I will be busy tomorrow.  We will post up the interview when we are done having the interview with him.  I am telling you all, be on the lookout for this guy in 09', and check out his mixtapes on DatPiff.

I Hope You All Check Out The Interview When It Is Posted Up, And Leave Some Comments For It!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment