| 0 comments ]

Wow, I can't wait for Scrubs to come back.  The first episode airs on January 6th, 2009 (it is weird typing 2009, I am so used to 2008!).  It is for sure going to be great, and there are some sneak previews and spoilers for it below.  If you are a fan of Scrubs, I am sure you are pretty excited as well.  Now that it has moved to ABC, it will be airing on Tuesdays (if I am correct) and I don't really know the time slot yet.  Anyway, post up what you think about Scrubs and it moving to ABC and all.  Check out some sneak peaks below and let us know what you think!

UPCOMING EPISODE:
My Jerks 
Airs January 6, 2009 at 9/8c on ABC 

&

My Last Words 
Airs January 6, 2009 at 9.30/8.30c on ABC 

Season 8 ABC Promo:

ABC Sneak Peak At Season 8 (Introducing Courtney Cox):

Another ABC Sneak Peak For Season 8:

SPOILER TV SNEAK PEAK (4 Parts, Don't Watch If You Don't Want The Spoiler):


MySpace Exclusive:
Scrubs - Janitor's Truce

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment