| 0 comments ]

I though they had already settled everything, but it would appear that the two rappers may have some more fight left in them.  It was reported that the two Rap musicians had stopped this so called, "beef" and that everything was fine between the two musicians.  Recently, Saigon put out a video stating that Joe Budden had begged for them to stop beefing.  I don't believe for one second that Budden was "begging" Saigon to stop the beef, the guy is fearless.  Joe Budden is a tough dude, and heck, if anything, I would have saw it the other way around, Saigon probably begged Budd to stop ethering the crap out of him.  Anyway, lets see where this one goes, we've been covering a lot of beef the past couple of days, so we'll see what happens.  Also, Budden has made claims that Saig begged him to stop... I will post up the two videos, I am going to side with Budden on this one, I don't see Budd begging anyone to stop beefing with him.

Budden In An Interview With Just Blaze:
One minute we hear there’s a phone call and the next minute Saigon says it didn’t happen. Did a phone call happen?The phone call happened. The phone call happened. In my story the phone call happened. I’m not responsible for what he goes around saying but it’s common sense. If me and dude are engaged in a fucking lyrical battle here and all of a sudden I just stop out of the clear blue sky, there’s really no other reason for it besides there was a phone call that took place.


What did you guys talk about? That part I’m not going to share. But we had a pretty in-depth conversation. And it was a good one. It was a good conversation. It didn’t start out well but we had a good conversation. He begged me to stop. He begged me to leave him alone.


Check Out The Saigon Video:

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment