| 0 comments ]

If you watch SNL, then you know about The Lonely Island.  On February 10th, 2009, the trio released their first album and it was released under Universal Republic Records.  It's one thing to be a comedian and put out an album, then there is another to be three comedians, who work on SNL, and release a hilarious nineteen track CD with the likes of E-40, T-Pain, Norah Jones, Jack Black, Natalie Portman, and many other famous actors/musicians on it.  Normally I would shoot down an album like this, seeing as the songs are pointless, useless, and overall pretty dumb, but there is something about Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone, and Andy Samberg (a.k.a. The Dudes) that makes me sit there and listen to the songs.  It is some pretty funny stuff, if you enjoy SNL, then I assume you have seen some of these tracks live on the show.  If you are not an SNL viewer, then get acquainted with The Lonely Island, because I can promise you all that this won't be the last that you hear from them.  They did a really great job putting out a funny yet, "hip" album.  Some standout tracks off the album are: "Jizz In My Pants," "I'm On A Boat (Feat. T-Pain)," "Sax Man (Feat. Jack Black)," "Dreamgirl (Feat. Norah Jones)," "Dick In A Box (Feat. Justin Timberlake)."  If you don't think this type of stuff is funny, well then I am sorry, but if you got my sort of sense of humor, then you will enjoy the album.  *NOTE: Except For A Few Tracks, There Is Not Extreme Replay Value On This Album*

Incredibad Track Listing:
  1. Who Said We’re Wack?
  2. Santana DVX (Feat. E-40)
  3. Jizz in My Pants
  4. I’m on a Boat (Feat. T-Pain)
  5. Sax Man (Feat. Jack Black)
  6. Lazy Sunday (Feat. Chris Parnell)
  7. Normal Guy (Interlude)
  8. Boombox (Feat. Julian Casablancas)
  9. Shrooms (Interlude)
  10. Like a Boss
  11. We Like Sportz
  12. Dreamgirl (Feat. Norah Jones)
  13. Ras Trent
  14. Dick in a Box (Feat. Justin Timberlake)
  15. The Old Saloon (Mix Tape Edit) (Interlude)
  16. Punch You in the Jeans
  17. Space Olympics
  18. Natalie’s Rap (Feat. Natalie Portman and Chris Parnell)
  19. Incredibad
"I'm On A Boat (Feat. T-Pain)" Music Video:


"Jizz In My Pants" Music Video:


"We Like Sportz" (Take Off Of Just 2 Guyz) Music Video:


"Just 2 Guyz" Music Video:


"Dick In A Box (Feat. Justin Timberlake)" Music Video:

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment