| 1 comments ]


Dig the violin? I don't know! But I just saw this commercial on TV watching the Oscars and I can tell you right now that this is going to be a fantastic movie. Why you might ask? Here is my reasoning below!
  1. Jamie Foxx & Robert Downey Jr. Starring In The Film
  2. A Rag to Riches Story
  3. Not Many Violin Movies Out There
  4. The Book Was Unreal
  5. Jamie Foxx Is In It!!!
  6. JAMIE FOXX IS IN IT!!!
  7. JAMIE FOXX IS IN IT!!!
So yea... It is going to be a great movie, one to keep track of and to go see when it comes out. Heck I just saw the trailer on TV and I want to watch it!!!

Check Back Here For More News On The Soloist

Print this post

1 comments

Violin said... @ June 16, 2011 at 3:19 AM

There isn't exactly anything wrong with movie, it's well acted by Robert Downey Jr and Jamie Foxx and Joe Wright handles the material with grace. It's also beautiful to look at with lovely cinematography. It works best as an expose on the homelessness issue in Los Angeles rather than the portrait of a musical genius who plays violin that has lost his way in life due to mental illness. This would have worked much better as a documentary.

Post a Comment