| 0 comments ]

Here's some random media clips for you all to take a look at.  I don't really have anything to associate these clips with, but they are great for some random music information and some of them are pretty awesome to just watch and check out.  No, this is not a Random Crap post, that will come a little later in the week or maybe even tonight.  Expect an "Incoming Class of 09'" post tonight and pair that up with a possible Charles Hamilton post or something else, whatever I feel like doing.  Check the videos below and leave a comment!


Ya'll know my love for Talib & Blacksmith Ent., so check out this live performance at S.O.B.'s where Talib Kweli and his new musical group perform.  Idle Warship is definitely a group to keep an eye on for the 2009 year.  (P.S. Idle Warship is not the only Talib Kweli project in the works for this year, so be on the lookout for more information on the blog in the near future!)

Talib Kweli talks Hi-Tek and beef issues and what not, interesting information and stuff, definitely interesting to here him on the 50 Cent/Rick Ross debate and the beefin' that they have been doing for close to a month or two.

T.I. discusses how his upcoming T.V. show on MTV helps keep his mind off the jail sentence he has coming his way in the very near future.  We are rooting for you T.I., can't wait to hear your stuff once you out of the pen and a free man again!

Kanye West talks about himself, expresses who he is and why he does what he does.  Interesting interview, definitely check it out if you are a KanYeezy fan.

Kanye West Live @ The 2009 Inauguration Ball, man puts on a great show!!! I wish I got to see him while he was here on his Glow in the Dark tour, but that would consist of me spending some cash money that I don't have!  Anyway, check the performance out above, I know it is old, but it is definitely fun to watch and a good listen if you want to live the Ye' experience.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment