| 0 comments ]

Alright, nothing like watching NCAA Tournament action on your birthday, I mean it is probably as good as it gets! Haha, well not really, but I love my Michigan State Spartans, so just a shout out to them and I wish them the best of luck right now against a very good Kansas University basketball team.

Now onto the update part of this post!  My co-blogger, ICECrush, is out of town this weekend, so I will be the sole person blogging!  Be sure to check back here for some reviews, some music news, and some opinionated pieces in the very near future.  Also, I am trying to get some interviews with some NCAA Basketball players, and if I can get an interview before March Madness is done, I will post it up, the questions will be geared toward the current tournament, but it will also feature some talk about music and what not!  So be sure to check back here to catch some interviews!  Well that's about it, may introduce a new section to the blog, so be on the lookout for that as well.

That's All For Now... LET'S GO GREEN!!! GIVE EM' HELL!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment