| 0 comments ]

So I was privledged enough to see Big Sean live when he was in town with Mike Posner, and let me tell ya, he definitely rocked the house at the Wayne State campus.  I mean he was just unreal, but let's not talk about him live, rather let's review his most recent mixtape release entitled, U Know Big Sean – Finally Famous Vol. 2.  If you liked the first mixtape, then you will for sure love his second one.  It features some tracks that will be on the album, Finally Famous, and some tracks with some big time features.  I mean Big Sean and KiD CuDi are two musicians who are each going to blow up in the '09 year, and if their mixtapes [respectively] show any indication as to what their albums will turn out like, then music fans around the world will be getting a very big treat when they go out and buy their albums.

Anyway, onward with the review!  His second mixtape features a lot more of the same style of music you heard on the first one.  Again, I will make the same comparison as I did in past posts... His style, lyrical flow, and background music choices all entail very large similarities to Kanye West (before he went all 808's on everyone).  I mean, I have given the second mixtape a listen twice, in entirety, and I can't say that there is a track on the mixtape that I don't like.  I guess he just has this way of capturing his listener, and not letting them lose interest in the song.  He always seems to have a catchy beat on the track, and with that catchy beat, has a solid and catchy lyrical flow that just meshes so well!  I mean Big Sean is going to be making a huge splash when his album drops, and I am sure that the majority of music fans will all agree with me that he has a very promising future in the music industry!  Anyway, ya'll gotta cop Big Sean's new musical release entitled, U Know Big Sean – Finally Famous Vol. 2, which has taken the internet music scene by STORM!!!

U Know Big Sean – Finally Famous Vol. 2 Track Listing:
1. Intro (Skit)
2. Intro
3. Take Me Away (Snippet)
4. Getcha Some (Album Version)
5. Tomorrow
6. Finally Famous (Skit)
7. Desire, Want & Need
8. Who Knows (Feat. Mike Posner)
9. Rollin
10. Pharrell
11. Billionaire
12. UKNOWBIGSEAN
13. Outti (Feat. Pat Piff)
14. UKNOWBIGSEAN (Skit)
15. Million Dollars (Album Version)
16. Say You Will
17. Mr. Incredible (Feat. Earlly MacMillion)
18. Blog (Skit)
19. Love Story (Feat. Keely)
20. Supa Dupa
21. Starstruck (Feat. Santigold)
22. Paper Chaser (Feat. Jay K)
23. Cum Over
24. DJ Shout Outs (Skit)
25. Iraq (Feat. Dusty McFly)
26. Hollywood (Feat. Earlly MacMillion)
27. MC Serch
28. Minds Playing Tricks On Me
29. Outro (Skit)
30. Last for Life


Download U Know Big Sean - Finally Famous Vol. 2 Here:

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment