| 0 comments ]

So I have noticed that this live performance with Big Sean and Mike Posner has been making its rounds on the internet, and not to conform to society or anything like that, I am going to post it up.  The only real reason why this video is getting some post-time on the blog is because it really does explain everything I talked about when I did that post about Mike Posner.  The guy lives, breathes, and loves music!  The video is great, and it proves to me that this guy is definitely ready to explode!  Anyway, check the video below of Mr. Posner and Big Sean doin' it big LIVE at Duke University... Hip-Hop world, looks like we found our saviors!


Bonus Video... Mike Posner x Big Sean x 9th Wonder In The Studio:


Check Back Here For More Mike Posner News + Big Sean News
Also, Be On The Lookout For Our Interview With Mike Posner, COMING SOON!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment