| 0 comments ]

So today is a very special today!  Both my co-writers for the blog are turning the big one eight today, which means a whole lot!  I remember when I first met the two of these dudes, and I am so glad that I have been friends with them ever since meeting them at camp back in 2003!  Without them, this blog would not be what it is today, we started off small, and ended up turning into something special, and I gotta tell you guys that I am so thankful that the two of you have stuck with the site this long!  Next year is big for all three of us, college is a big step in all of our lives!

SO HERE'S TO YOU!  I hope the two of you have an unbelievable day, and remember, your names are Silver... but gosh darn it, the two of you are as good as GOLD!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment