| 1 comments ]

Drip, Drip, Drip, Pee on You

I am quite sorry that this week's Remix of the Week is delayed, but things are getting busy around here towards the end of the year. That being said though, hopefully you know that I will always bring you high quality remixes. For those of you that are Dave Chappelle fans, then hopefully you already have seen this clip, but if not, I bet that you'll love R. Kelly's "Doo Doo Butter". This remix with Nas puts a new spin on R. Kelly's "Ignition"; one that I really enjoy.

So enjoy, and COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!
We'd love to hear from you!

Much love,
ICECrush



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Print this post

1 comments

Do follow blogs said... @ May 21, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Whats up :) Blog is looking sweet enjoyed the video. You can write a 2-300 word profile post for http://bloganese.com about the blog and you and I will add it and promote it
Hope all is well
just email it to me
@jsinkeywest
@gmail
thanks put a pic or logo also thanks
I will make do followed links back to your site use your keywords and links etc :)
thanks

Post a Comment