| 0 comments ]

I guess it is hard for someone who is an animal activist like P!nk to have, "beef" with someone, so we'll just call her situation with Kanye West, "Tofu."  Anyway, I was reading on IrelandOn-Line about this whole thing, and here is why P!nk is pissed at Kanye:
"The entire time Kanye is going: 'They need more fur in this show.' He just wouldn't shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he's saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just so grossed out by him. I'm like: 'You're an idiot!'"
So there you have it... Let the hate fly, this stuff has just hit the mill, and I don't know how many other sites have this, but I am sure KanYe will be giving P!nk a piece of his mind in the coming days.  It would be very unlike Kanye to sit idle and not go on the defense.  Oh, and just to prove my point, please read the other quoted line from P!nk...
"There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he's up there. I should wear him. Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur."
Should be interesting to see how this one progresses, be sure to check back here later and feel free to leave a comment on how you feel about fur clothing and what not!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment