| 2 comments ]

I'm really diggin' this, and one main reason was because I got some real awesome early Nas tapes that no one really has around the web, so when I stumbled upon this video, I felt it was only right to post it up.  These old demo tapes that I got are rare and so dope, maybe too dope for one to handle by himself!!!  Anyway, pee the video below, and I will contemplate throwing up the two rare Nas demo tapes I got... Stuff is MAD CRAZY!!!

Nas @ Rock The Bells 2009:

More Nas Coming Your Way Soon!

Print this post

2 comments

pop said... @ September 26, 2009 at 3:39 AM

voila , digging payed to u ! simple but extraordinay kind , i kinda liked it

hp ink coupons said... @ February 16, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Cool post. Nas did a great performance at the Rock the Bells Concert. Great artist, really.

Post a Comment