| 2 comments ]

The LP now has some artwork, and let me tell ya, this is shaping up to be pretty dang dope!  I don't know about you all out there, but I am getting pretty amped for the Chef's upcoming release of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II... and may I remind all of you that we still have an interview that has to be typed up (and should be finished while I am in quarantine due to my swine flu-like symptoms!).  Anyway, peep the artwork above, be sure to check back here for the track listing, and any other information we get on the upcoming release, and hopefully for the interview, all coming at you real soon! 

Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II... Coming To You All Real Soon!

Print this post

2 comments

Gothic said... @ September 30, 2009 at 1:45 AM

for sure, they have done some art work ! i fullu support their music

HP Q2612A said... @ March 24, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Well it wasn't that great, nor was it that bad. Let me try it out on my printer and ask my artistic friends if what to they think about the artwork for this album

Post a Comment