| 2 comments ]


This week's remix of the week is a mashup of Letter 2 My Unborn by 2Pac and the hit single Paralyzer by Finger Eleven. Here is a short description from the author:

"Seeing as the song "Paralyzer" is growing rapidly in popularity, I thought I'd post a mash-up I made of the song by Finger Eleven and a 2Pac song called "Letter 2 My Unborn." I am particularly proud of this mix. I even included it in my college application. I hope you enjoy it.

Tell me what you think! If you like it, spread it.

-Sam"

"Letter To My Unborn" was a single off of 2Pac's third posthumous album titled, Until the End of Time released in 2001 by executive producers Suge Knight and Afeni Shakur. The album went 5x platinum.

The hit single, "Paralyzer" was the first single on Canadian alternative rock band, Finger Eleven's, 5th studio album titled, Them vs. You vs. Me, and was released in March 2007.

This fresh mashup captures the true beauty of 2Pac's rhymes and passion with the alternative rock rhythms of Finger Eleven. This mashup is a 10/10 in my book, and congratulations to the one and the only Sam Breslin for the mix.

Videos:




Stream:


Download (Please download from Rapidshare link!):
Unborn Child Vs Paralyzer

Print this post

2 comments

mike said... @ December 24, 2007 at 12:16 AM

kick ass mash. just added it to my playlist for my shows.
D.J. Drunk Bastard

Jay said... @ January 18, 2008 at 2:33 PM

this is great man. good work.

Post a Comment