| 0 comments ]


So guys I'm really sorry for not posting in such a long time my Remix of the Week, and especially that it's supposed to come out on Monday, and it's Wednesday.

So...I'm hitting you up with 2 remixes this week to maybe make up for that and mine and SoSickWitItYo's little hiatus coming up for the holidays.

So anyway, today I'm hitting you with 2 remixes, stemming from the one and only Ne-Yo. These remixes feature the legendary Kanye West in "Because of You" and 2Pac in "So Sick". As you guys probably know, SoSickWitIt and I love Kanye and 2Pac, along with CB and some other doughboy fresh kids, so yeah we like these remixes.

Numero Uno:
"So Sick" feat. 2Pac. This fabulous remix was featured on MTV as Jam of the week a while back. Combines Ne-yo's "So Sick" with 2Pac's "Don't You Trust Me?".

Pros: Ne-yo and 2Pac, what more can you ask for? Sweet video also.
Cons: Very short coming in at 2:05, I wish there was more to the song.

Video:


Numero Dos:
My true fav, "Because of You" feat. KANYE WEST.
Pretty sure that this is official b/c I'm not really sure if the song is a separate Kanye song. If anyone knows anything else about it tell me.

Pros: Ne-Yo and KANYE! Great length. Sicknasty song.
Cons: On my version of the song the sound was a bit off, and the like bass beat is very like tchh, I can't really explain it. Other than that great song.

Video:


Enjoy!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment