| 0 comments ]


I am sure some of you have seen the recent commercials for the upcoming movie called American Gangster, which is featuring Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe, two extremely good actors. So since I thought this movie was just going to be flat out sick, I decided that I would listen to the soundtrack before seeing the movie...It is a pretty solid sountrack. I have heard most of the songs that are on it, and I have also been able to listen to the soundtrack in its entirety thanks to songs that were posted on the internet (not downloadable songs, but .mp3's that would play on the interent.) Overall it is a very solid soundtrack and look I am personally looking forward to seeing the movie. Below is a quick plot outline provided by www.imdb.com on American Gangster.

Review:
In 1970s America, a detective works to bring down the drug empire of Frank Lucas, a heroin kingpin from Manhattan, who is smuggling the drug into the country in the coffins of soldiers returning from the Vietnam War.

Actors:
Denzel Washington - Frank Lucas
Russell Crowe - Richie Roberts
Chiwetel Ejiofor - Huey Lucas
Josh Brolin - Detective Trupo
Lymari Nadal - Eva
Ted Levine - Lou Toback
Roger Guenveur Smith - Nate
John Hawkes - Freddie Spearman
RZA - Moses Jones
Yul Vazquez - Alphonse Abruzzo
Malcolm Goodwin - Jimmy Zee
Ruby Dee - Mama Lucas
Ruben Santiago-Hudson - Doc
Carla Gugino - Laurie Roberts
Skyler Fortgang - Michael Roberts

Pretty Solid Soundtrack, I Can't Wait To See The Movie, And I Am Sure It Is Going To Be Great! If You Have Seen The Movie, Please Leave Comments!!! Thanks!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment