| 0 comments ]

It has been nine years since Westlife hit the music scene back in 98'. Since 1998, they have put out nine albums all of which have done well in sales and response from the fans. Back Home will be there second album in the past two years (The Love Album 2006). They are currently under contract with SonyBMG and I think SonyBMG has done a good job since signing them. The album itself is pretty solid, here and there are some stuff that I don't really love, but overall, it is a very solid album. Each song, whether I liked it or not, had a lot of flow and was very soothing to the ears. There is one thing that I can tell you for sure though, the new album that is out for Westlife is much better than the ever so popular Back Street Boys newest release entitled, "Unbreakable." Overall, I do think that this is a pretty solid album, maybe not one of their strongest albums, but it is still very good and anyone into the whole Pop or R&B scene should give it a listen. 

Track Listing:
"Home"
"Us Against The World"
"Something Right"
"I'm Already There"
"When I'm With You"
"Have You Ever"
"It's You"
"Catch My Breath"
"The Easy Way"
"I Do"
"Pictures In My Head"
"You Must Have Had A Broken Heart"

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment