| 0 comments ]

Well, unlike my friend, I personally do like American Idol, and although America does sometimes make mistake on who they choose, things seems to write themselves out when to comes down to who is making music after a season is over.  While I would admit, there have been some bad candidates, I still find that American Idol does bring out some talent, and some laughs.  My all time favorite part of the auditions is mainly watching people sing...William Hung and many others make this show what it is, so it is time to pay our dues to them!

Sarah Santiago - Season Three:


Jonathan Rey:



Next We Have Rasheedah McDaniel



Deputy Sheriff Brandon Groves:


Erik Lawhon:


Jessica Pontius:


And My Favorite, Top Two Go To:

William Hung:



Renaldo Lapuz:



Who Knows What Will Come In The Future, Renaldo Lapuz takes over William Hung's Spot As The Best Audition Ever.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment