| 0 comments ]


We were just talking about Michael coming out with a new album, so I thought that we'd shed some light on his little sister Janet. Janet Jackson will be releasing her 10th studio album on February 26, 2008, and will be released on Island Records, different from her previous Virgin Records label. The cover is seductive, and hopefully foreshadows a nice album. I was looking for the nip slip on the cover, but couldn't find it.

Here are Janet's comments on the album:
"Discipline has been much on my mind," she says. "It's the idea that unifies the songs on this record. As a concept, and even a lifestyle, discipline goes extremely deep. It can be applied to so much about ourselves. In my case, I see it as one of defining aspects of my character. Discipline was there for me from the start. But it was not until this record that I began to understand its full meaning.

"So Discipline, as a storyline, begins in my childhood which someone could see as a classic study in discipline. Discipline was part of a family culture that I absorbed. I was born with it."

Confirmed Tracks:
* Feedback (Single) (Produced by Darkchild)
* Roller Coaster (Produced by Darkchild)
* Discipline (Produced by Ne-Yo)
* Can't Be Good (Produced by Ne-Yo)
* Letchu Go (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)
* Tonight
* Love, Love, Love
* Rock With You
* Greatest Ex Ever

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment