| 0 comments ]

Well, I am guessing that Cashis is more than likely the not best known rap artist out there, but let me tell you, he is rather fantastic!  If you have never heard of him, then I suggest checking out his works (as of right now he only has an E.P. Album out, and a few mixtapes along with being featured in a few songs.)  If you have never heard of Cashis, then I am sure you have heard of the one and only Eminem.  Cashis is signed to Shady's Recording Label.  If Eminem saw something in this kid, then he is obviously good.  I suggest to all to check out his E.P. and let me know what you think.  There is no set release date for his debut album, but we will provide more information when we receive more.  (Expect A Review of His E.P. Album Soon)

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment