| 1 comments ]

Today's remix comes at you from DJBGC mashing up the infamous instrumentals of "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve and the fresh lyrics of "Dirt off Your Shoulder" by the one and the only, Jay-Z.

This week's remix is in my eyes one of the greatest mashups ever created. I just love how the Jay-Z's words blend so well with the violin and other sounds from The Verve. I am going to be listening to this one for such a long time. Today, as usual, I will be providing you with the YouTube embedded video, and in addition will be providing a rapidshare link because this is not "official" (therefore I can share it).

Aight enjoy guys and please comment!

Video:


Download:
Will be provided soon; having some technical difficulties sorry!

Print this post

1 comments

Violin said... @ June 16, 2011 at 4:15 AM

It is really a great remix. The violin that plays with the rap was just so cool. I hope all remix sounds greatly like this.

Post a Comment