| 0 comments ]

Wake up Mr. West...Where the heck have you been?  As of late, there is not much to report on KWest, he is currently on tour and he has named it the, "Glow in the Dark Tour."  Sounds like an interesting concept and idea!  I would love to go see Kanye Live, but tickets cost a lot (or at least good ones do) and I have never seemed to be able to make time.  Besides this tour (which is featuring: Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna, & Nerd), Kanye has appeared on Lauryn Hill's most recent album album and has been working with many others on tracks for their albums.  I am hoping (this is just a hope and a prediction) that Kanye will release a new album towards the end of 2008, or early 2009.  I doubt that he will take the pathway that 50 Cent may be taking, or I sure hope not.  Kanye is also up for some Grammy's, so in February, be sure to check out the 50th Grammys and see who wins what!  As you all know, I will be searching, listening, and doing anything else to find out more on Mr. Kanye West.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment