| 0 comments ]


As you all know, Kanye has done a great job with all of his albums and singles.  As a Kanye fan, I have always enjoyed his music videos, but out of all them, this one was not so good.  Universal Records posted up the music video to the hit song, "Flashing Lights (Feat. Dwele)."  The song itself is great, but in our culture today, young children and teens listen to popular artists such as Kanye West, and many other music superstars.  In my opinion, since that is the case, I do not know how appropriate it is to have a music video like that flying around on the web.  I personally do not have a problem with it, but if you do, I can see why.  Also, if you want to watch the music video, which can be seen above, I and the begging of the music video are warning you that there is some graphic content in there.  I am almost positive that this music video is the final production, and that there is no more work being done on it.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment