| 0 comments ]

Just a few things before I get to posting this MC's tracks...I did not know this, nor did June tell me, but if you are interested in hearing some of his older stuff, or downloading some of her past mixtapes (because I don't know when I will have his past mixtape links up), you can check him out on DatPiff.  You can check out his past mixtape (whose album artwork is featured above) by Clicking Here!  We will be posting up three new tracks below, so be sure to check them out, let us know what you think of them, and tell June the Dutch what you think of the new tracks.  Thats all for now, check back here for more June The Dutch updates.

New Tracks From June The Dutch:

Give Therapy Session, the mixtape by June The Dutch a listen below, and also let us know what you think about that!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment