| 1 comments ]

So I woke up today, went to turn on my computer, and left the room to go prepare some food.  Upon my return, the computer was still loading.  I figured, I must have just updated it from the night before... Five minutes, Ten Minutes... TWENTY MINUTES... nothing.  SO, my computer has just decided that it won't start.  Looks like I will be making a quick trip to my local computer store.  If that does not work, then oh well, I needed a new computer anyways.  So the reason why I haven't posted much the past few days is because I have not had a computer to work with.  I will be going on another hiatus as of tomorrow, for about two weeks.  Then I have another trip I will be on, and by the end of that trip, we will already be in August.  So don't expect that many reviews, news, or much else out of the blog...  I am using a my friends old computer, so I will post some stuff up today, so.. yea, hope everyone is having a solid summer.

Print this post

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 9, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Man, I might have to replace my comp, which wouldn't be much of a problem, if I didn't wanna lose all my songs! Haha, good luck to you anyways.

Post a Comment