| 0 comments ]

I am a huge Red Wings fan, in case none of you knew that...  So let me take the time to welcome a few players to the Wings family.  The Red Wings have just signed Marian Hossa and Ty Conklin.  I am super happy to have both on the team next year, and I expect for the Wings to repeat, especially with these two moves...

Anyway, I am in town for the next couple of days, so expect to see some posts, and what not...  I will be leaving soon to go on another trip, which will be close to a two month hiatus for me.  In that time though, I will be stopping back in to check up on the blog, so expect maybe one or two posts during that two month break.  So, keep coming back here for updates and news, and whatever else I decide to throw up on the blog!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment