| 0 comments ]

Where does a guy get off calling a presidential nominee a, "communist."  The guy is nuts.  Truly a crazy TV monger who has no control.  While O'Reilly did treat Obama "fairly" on his show (open to interpretation), O'Reilly is the biggest tool I have ever seen in my entire life.  Listen, you can have your own TV show, but don't be a pompous jerk.  Just check out the clip below and tell me what you think about it.  The guy has no right to make the comments he does about Obama or anyone else.  Check it out, I saw this one on The Young Kingz Daily 2.0.  So shout out to them for the original post!  On an off-topic, Young Kingz is the one who helped me start this blog, and I just wanted to thank him, I have been blogging since he helped me start the blog back in '06.

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment