| 0 comments ]

So The-Dream's upcoming sophomore album is called Love vs. Money, and as of right now, has seven confirmed tracks.  So far, the featured artists on the album are Lil' Jon and Mariah Carey (not too many have been named yet...).  The confirmed tracks listed below have been confirmed by Billboard, so they are for sure going to appear on the album.  The-Dream has said that the album will be similar to his freshman release, consisting of the same type of music and songs.  I have no idea on tracks that have been leaked and aren't on the list below, so if you know of any, let us know, and we will add it to the list!

Confirmed Tracks:
"My Love (Feat. Mariah Carey)"
"You Aint Sh*t"
"Booty"
"Fancy"
"Right Side of My Brain"
"Make Love to Me"
"Kelly's 12 Play"

"This album’s gonna be the same thing - a little more beefed up, I’m just gonna give you more. Every album I’m just gonna try to give you more of me, and what I think about certain things... This album is just gonna be the first album on crack, basically."
- The-Dream & Tricky Stewart Interview, DJBooth.Net

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment