| 0 comments ]

Above is the cover for "Heartless," Kanye's second single off of what will hopefully be another hit album entitled, 808's & Heartbreak.  The album will hopefully be killer, and when we sit down to do the review, we will explain our views on it more in-depth.  While I have not listened to the whole album, nor have I been a huge supporter of the Auto-Tune, "Heartless" is in my opinion probably going to be the best track off the album.  The track has a very solid beat, along with a catchy melody.  I truly hated the first single called, "Love Lockdown," and it was great to hear "Heartless" as I was truly worried as to how this album was going to turn out.  If you have not heard Yeezy's second single yet, give it a listen, and let me know what you think about it.  It is truly a work of genius, and I hope that unlike the first single, the rest of the album sounds the same as the hit single!  More Yeezy news to come in the very near future!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment