| 0 comments ]

There are a bunch of fantastic movies being released tomorrow, so I highly suggest that if you do not have anything planned for you Christmas day, that you go out and check these movies!  Enjoy the list and let us know if you see any of the movies, I myself may go out and see one tomorrow, who knows!

Bedtime Stories

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Marley & Me

The Spirit

Valkyrie

Last Chance Harvey

So I saw the pre-show of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and let me tell you, it was an utterly amazing movie!  If you are not busy tomorrow, I would suggest you go out and watch this movie!  If you want a family oriented film to see, then the Sandler movie is a for sure see.  If you are looking for drama, then check out Valkyrie, and if you want like comics and super heroes, then The Spirit would be great for you!  If you feel like getting a bit mushy this holiday season, then Marley & Me is a fantastic thing to go out and see.  Anyway, that's your holiday movie update, I will post up my top 10 albums of 08' as soon as I get around to it, and maybe my top 10 movies of 08'!!!

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment