| 0 comments ]


I don't know why MTV ever saw anything in 50 Cent running his own reality show, but I guess they came to their senses and decided to cut the show.  Smart call, I doubt that too many people were tuned in to watch it!  After only a month, the show was cut from MTV's list of shows... So I guess they will need another show to replace his (or more re-runs).
President Brian Gradenthe stated that the network's desire is to find shows that better "reflect Generation 'Why Not?'—living, working and playing on their own terms, 'adventure capitalists' if you will, pursuing a variety of thrill-seeking, 2.0, express-yourself enterprises."

I don't blame him.  Nothing like having a show called, The Money and the Power being aired and having teens watch it.  Just the thing that MTV really needs to be broadcasting to teens, adults, and younger children who watch the network around the world!  You know how much I dislike Fiddy, and this just adds to it!  He must think he has the ability to do anything he wants, make a movie, start beef with any artist he wants, and I guess start his own TV show!  Well he was really into this reality show, maybe he should wake up and face reality, he isn't as good at everything and as he thinks!

On the other hand, 50 has also released a comment about Lil' Wayne's diss track off of his The Drought Is Over 6 (The Reincarnation) and said that he does not plan on responding quit yet, and he is waiting for the right time to strike back.
 Lil' Wayne had stated in the track, "‘All about a dollar, fuck two quarters/Bitch I’ll pour syrup in that vitamin water/I hope you die ugly, and tonight will be gorgeous."

Some have speculated that the track was old, and was not anything important when it had first leaked onto the web, but we now know for a fact that this is not the case.  Considering the track was featured on the recent mixtape I doubt that is was just a leftover old diss track.  
50 Cent said in an interview, "Think about it, no one from his camp said it was a leak. We could assume it was leak but he’s a celebrity. If it was a leak, he would come out and say something... It doesn’t matter if it’s old or not. Now I know how you feel. I’ll leave it like it is right now and wait till I’m comfortable and then I’ll do what I do.”

Anyway, More 50 Cent Failure News Coming At You When He Does Something Stupid

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment