| 0 comments ]

No more swearing... No more inappropriate concepts or themes... WOW, well that is one step in the right direction for Mr. Boy.  I am not in favor of supporting him, but hey, if he decides to clean up his act, this is one small step for him getting into my good book.  I don't see it happening though!  I mean it is a nice idea, and something that I think most rappers should do.  Chamillionaire has already done this, so I am not too impressed.  But heck, even if Soulja Boy starts it, I would hope other musicians would do it and follow suit.  I am still very much Anti-Soulja, but this is one point in the good book for him.  Maybe he just said it so Santa wouldn't leave him a lump of cole due to his poor musical talent and inability to rap, and for his killing of hip-hop.


CHECK BACK HERE FOR MORE SOULJA BOY NEWS, IT WILL CLEARLY BE WHENEVER HE DOES SOMETHING STUPID

Print this post

0 comments

Post a Comment